<body>




And I Don't Care What They Say♥


I'm Gonna Be With You

Friday, July 2, 2010 ♥
Title:♥YeePee♥
Time:11:03 PM

♥ Lim Soo Zhin have been tagged in this photo by ♥Lim Soo Hann.
Ni budak cakap dia tak mau duduk kereta.
Dia mau lari.
Dia cakap lari bagus untuk badan.
Badan cergas. Otak cerdas. @@
Kami semua mau tunggu dia lari begitu lambat.
Semua orang dah lapar masih dia mau lari.
Geram !!
Tangkap gambar ini untuk dia bagi dia ingat dia macam ni tambai.>.<
♥ Liau Chin Wen.
She told me she was so regret because she bought Yari.
So I decided to cancel Yari from the list. =)
Originally she want to buy T707 also. But don't know why she will buy Yari.
That man. >>My lovely dad<<
That woman. <>
He loves football and badminton yet he ♥ me too. =D
He is using W705.
So I don't want buy that phone already. =)

Yesterday.
I told my father to buy new cell phone for me.
I ♥ his answer so muchie.
He said,'' You need buy phone??
I answered,'' Yup. Cause my lovely K770 can't function already.
He said,'' I thought your friend will borrow you??
I answered,'' You buy for me larrr.......
He said, ''Oo. Then what model you want?''
I answered , ''Purple T707. Sony Ericsson. ''
He said, '' How much it cost?''
I answered , '' RM550.''
He said,'' Kay la. I go asked and see.''
He said again, '' Oh yes. Help me printed the bank slip. ''
I answer, '' Kay. I printed is you buy T707 for me.''
His face's emotion : @@. So expensive was the bank slip was.
That's mean.
He maybe will buy the phone for me !!
SooHann ♥ you, daddy !!
♥ Lau Kah Thuan have been tagged by Soo Hann Lim.
This boy went to Kuala Lumpur already.
p/s : Just to sent his brother to KL.
Don't forget to buy something for me. xDD

♥Fong Jing Ting.
She went Kuala Lumpur today morning also.
And she went SUNWAY LAGOON !!
Haha. Hope she and her family + relatives enjoy the trip. =)



PeiQian. The photo of ChewWan I update later cause my phone can't function. Sorry.



Soo Hann hopes she can get good result in following exam.
♥





(back to top)



Profile♥

Photobucket
The name is S.Hann. Pronounced similar to SooHann17teens candle on 10th of September. I'm in love with You.Start the relationship on 24 April 2008. <3 I'm a die-hard fan of Purple. A little bit of Orange and White. Not much of Green xD. Food are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Asthma and YOU. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold strikethrough underlined italic


Shoutout♥


ShoutMix chat widget


Connections♥

K.Thuan E.Lyn P.Qian J.Ting P.Chin H.Wen C.Mun T.Xian CheeY.Min Esther L.Jie C.Ching Irene Cathy X.Min L.Micky Z.Hang Barbie

Credits♥

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥